4 Easy Steps to Register and Invest (Loan Investors)
Complete Loan Investment application online
(scroll down to start)
Once application completed, please upload FICA and Loan docs online, or email to us.
We will prepare and email you a Loan Quote to either accept or approve (this is a NCA requirement)
Your Loan and Subscription Agreement is emailed to you for electronic signature
Make part payment into the bank account specified by your Subscription Agreement. The loan provider will pay the rest.
STEP 1: Loan Investment Application
(Individual Investors only)
Please complete the investment application below. On receipt of your application you will be emailed a Loan Quote, Loan Agreement and Subscription Agreement to be signed electronically.
Templates which may be used to complete application
Essential downloads to assist with the completion of the loan application
Income Statement and Balance Sheet Template
Click here to download our Income Statement and Balance Sheet template - the template may be used to complete your loan application process.
Checklist - Documents required for Loan Applications
Click here to download a checklist of the documentation required to complete your loan application.
Futureneers is s a collaboration of like-minded entrepreneurs, to invest, do deals, start and grow businesses and then give back to other entrepreneurs and those less fortunate - driven by profits, but never sacrificing ethics, while always having fun doing it!
*Futureneers Capital is a registered Financial Services Provider (FSP 46996) and registered Section 12J venture Capital Company | Investments is by Invitation only | Minimum Investment: R1m | Funding of up to 80% available to qualifying investors limited to specific investment products and NCR terms and conditions | All calculations presented herein assumes a maximum section 12J Tax benefit of 45%, 7% interest on call rates and CPI of 4%.
*RETURNS ARE TARGETS ONLY AND CANNOT BE GUARANTEED. INVESTORS ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO OBTAIN EXTERNAL LEGAL, TAX AND FINANCIAL ADVISE AND REQUEST THE VARIOUS PPM'S AND LEGAL AGREEMENTS FOR FURTHER REVIEW AND DETAILED ANALYSIS BY THEIR ADVISORS. ALSO REFER T&C's BELOW.
1. Please note that an investment in a Futureneers registered Venture Capital Company is by invitation only and not available as an offer to the public. Not all interested parties may be allowed to invest.
2. All benefits and savings referred to on this website relate to a potential income tax saving should the investors deduct their full investments for income tax purposes in accordance with section 12J of the Income Tax act - limited to up to 45% for individuals and trusts and up to 28% for companies (being their assumed effective tax rate saving - actuals may be different), and assuming the investment is made in qualifying entities and the Investor qualifies for the tax benefit.
3. Please obtain external financial and tax advice before investing in any section 12J Venture Capital Company.
4. Potential investors should take note that there are risks involved in buying or selling any financial product and that they are advised to consult a personal financial adviser and tax consultant before making any investment into Venture Capital Companies (VCCs).
5. VCCs are regulated by the Financial Services Conduct Authority (FSCA) and are governed by the South African Revenue Service (SARS).
6. Investments made into any VCC are equity in nature. Investors should therefore note that:
- Past performance is not an indication of future performance; and
- There are no guarantees in place when investing in VCC shares; and
- The investor may loose a portion or even the full investment.
6. The content provided on this website does not constitute as solicitation, guidance, proposal, invitation or investment recommendation, and prior to selecting a financial product it is recommended that investors seek specialised financial, legal and tax advice.