The 12J KSE Solar Fund's 5 Year Payment plan enables investors to get an upfront Section 12J tax break (which may be used in the current year, or may be carried forward) equal to 5 times your initial cash investment. The balance is financed in equal annual payments over 5 years carrying only 5% interest. Its almost like having another 5 years of 12J Benefits beyond the 30 June 2021 deadline.
Our last few years have been exciting and we foresee the next few to be even better, more innovative and always performance driven:
Transactional Capital Raised or managed
Section 12J Projects
Investment Certificates issued to date
STEP 1: SELECT YOUR 12J INVESTMENT PRODUCT
With the sunset clause of 30 June 2021 not being extended, Investors have one last opportunity to make use of the fantastic benefits of investing via a SARS registered Section 12J Company. We offer a number of unique investment opportunities - making it possible for Investors to choose an "underlying asset" they understand and feel comfortable about.
12J Investments available up to 30 June 2021
STEP 2: SELECT FINANCE OPTION
Investors have the option to make cash investments, or apply for finance for up to 95% of the total investment amount. Please note finance options are limited and only available on selective investment products and qualifying investors.
We are proud to announce that Futureneers have just launched its Global Hedged One investment opportunity. Global Hedged One provide investors the opportunity to make an offshore investment using their allowable annual SA foreign investment allowances and linking to offshore investment to a South African Section 12J opportunity. In the process investors get the best of both worlds - allocating disposable income offshore and investing locally through a tax efficient high yielding section 12J investment project.
Section 12J investments are traditional limited to cash investments and the investor having adequate cash-flows and liquidity available for such investments. All Futureneers portfolio products are therefore available as cash investments normally starting from a minimum investment amount of R1m.
STRUCTURED SMART LOAN
Our structured loan (finance) has the exclusive objective to assist the investor to fund between 80% and 100% of the total investment amount and use the 12J benefit to repay all debt in less than 5 years, even while paying a similar monthly instalment as a 20 year mortgage bond. Read more...
GLOBAL HEDGED ONE
Contact us to find out how to make an offshore investment and utilise the offshore asset to facilitate your local section 12J investment through a 100% local loan facility. Get the best of both worlds - offshore exposure and returns, complimented by a high yielding SA Asset and local tax benefit of up to 45%.
We can also structure a combination of cash, loan models and offshore-linked models to qualifying investors. By choosing this option investors leverage the finance option to increase their total section 12j investment amounts comprising a portion cash and portion finance, structured to their unique cash-flow requirements.
STEP 3: UNDERSTAND EXIT OPTION
Although exit normally only happens at the end of 5 years, we recommend that investors already have their preferred exit option in mind when making the investment. Exit options may be amended and our team will assist investors to make the most tax efficient exit (if any) at the end of 5 years.
The following exit options are available to the fund managers and investors at the end of 5 years:
Investors exit their investment for cash.
Investors are distributed an asset (normally a sectional title apartment, or similar).
(NO TAX IMPACT)
Investors continue to hold their shares and (as partial owners).
THE TEAM BEHIND THE BUSINESS
Our operational team is entrepreneurial, experienced and hands-on
Chartered Accountant (SA)
Innovation Officer, Group CFO & KI
Track Record Snapshot: Partner at PWC, CEO of Marketel Money, Giving Innovations & Dinner in the Sky, South Africa. Executive Director of the The Giving Organisation representing 10 top South African charity organisations.
"Jaco is the creative CA that has never implemented IFRS and prefers cash-accounting"
Sales Director & CEO
Track Record Snapshot: Managing Director and Co-Founder at Cipla Nutrition, X/procure® Software, CIO at Finstruct Group, and Head of Department at PWC.
"Deon is the one that you can call and rely on any time, day or night, for any emergency"
Dirk van Loggerenberg
Chartered Accountant (SA)
Director: Asset Rentals & KI
Track Record Snapshot: CEO: Ambitio Consulting, Head of Credit for Infrastructure Finance Corporation (FINCA), Head of Commercial Asset Finance: Merchant West, Non-executive Director: Dölberg Asset Finance and MD: Scifin.
"Dirk is Mr Asset Rentals and the ultimate networker"
The operational team has access to an experienced advisory board for strategic insights and access to markets
Chartered Accountant (SA), BProc, PPRE, MPRE
Sales Director at Val de Vie Group and Chairman: Star Motor Group
Futureneers is s a collaboration of like-minded entrepreneurs, to invest, do deals, start and grow businesses and then give back to other entrepreneurs and those less fortunate - driven by profits, but never sacrificing ethics, while always having fun doing it!
*Futureneers Capital is a registered Financial Services Provider (FSP 46996) and registered Section 12J venture Capital Company | Investments is by Invitation only | Minimum Investment: R1m | Funding of up to 80% available to qualifying investors limited to specific investment products and NCR terms and conditions | All calculations presented herein assumes a maximum section 12J Tax benefit of 45%, 7% interest on call rates and CPI of 4%.
*RETURNS ARE TARGETS ONLY AND CANNOT BE GUARANTEED. INVESTORS ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO OBTAIN EXTERNAL LEGAL, TAX AND FINANCIAL ADVISE AND REQUEST THE VARIOUS PPM'S AND LEGAL AGREEMENTS FOR FURTHER REVIEW AND DETAILED ANALYSIS BY THEIR ADVISORS. ALSO REFER T&C's BELOW.
1. Please note that an investment in a Futureneers registered Venture Capital Company is by invitation only and not available as an offer to the public. Not all interested parties may be allowed to invest.
2. All benefits and savings referred to on this website relate to a potential income tax saving should the investors deduct their full investments for income tax purposes in accordance with section 12J of the Income Tax act - limited to up to 45% for individuals and trusts and up to 28% for companies (being their assumed effective tax rate saving - actuals may be different), and assuming the investment is made in qualifying entities and the Investor qualifies for the tax benefit.
3. Please obtain external financial and tax advice before investing in any section 12J Venture Capital Company.
4. Potential investors should take note that there are risks involved in buying or selling any financial product and that they are advised to consult a personal financial adviser and tax consultant before making any investment into Venture Capital Companies (VCCs).
5. VCCs are regulated by the Financial Services Conduct Authority (FSCA) and are governed by the South African Revenue Service (SARS).
6. Investments made into any VCC are equity in nature. Investors should therefore note that:
- Past performance is not an indication of future performance; and
- There are no guarantees in place when investing in VCC shares; and
- The investor may loose a portion or even the full investment.
6. The content provided on this website does not constitute as solicitation, guidance, proposal, invitation or investment recommendation, and prior to selecting a financial product it is recommended that investors seek specialised financial, legal and tax advice.