Track Record Snapshot: Partner at PWC, CEO of Marketel Money, Giving Innovations & Dinner in the Sky, South Africa. Executive Director of the The Giving Organisation representing 10 top South African charity organisations.
"Jaco is the creative CA that has never implemented IFRS and prefers cash-accounting"
Sales Director & CEO: Property Solutions
Track Record Snapshot: Managing Director and Co-Founder at Cipla Nutrition, X/procure® Software, CIO at Finstruct Group, and Head of Department at PWC.
"Deon is the one that you can call and rely on any time, day or night, for any emergency"
Dirk van Loggerenberg
Chartered Accountant (SA)
Director: Asset Rentals & KI
Track Record Snapshot: CEO: Ambitio Consulting, Head of Credit for Infrastructure Finance Corporation (FINCA), Head of Commercial Asset Finance: Merchant West, Non-executive Director: Dölberg Asset Finance and MD: Scifin.
"Dirk is Mr Asset Rentals and the ultimate networker"
International Expansion & Venture Capital
Track Record Snaphot: Founder of Yonder Media, the Hot Dog Café Group and Co-Founder of B-One Holdings.
"Jo is Jo. Do we need to say more?"
BCompt, MA in Strategic Foresight
BEE Solutions & CEO of the B4i Group of Companies
Track Record Snapshot: B-BBEE Advisor and Strategist (15 years), received a SANAS-approved BEE Verification Technical Signatory designation.
"Louis is the BEE pioneer"
Chartered Accountant (SA)
CEO and Founder: Marathon Consulting
Track Record Snapshot: CFO and COO at BoE Bank, Nedbank Executive Team
Chartered Accountant (SA), BProc, PPRE, MPRE
Sales Director at Val de Vie Group and Chairman: Star Motor Group
Partner at Minitzers Attorneys specialising in property transfers and development
OUR TRACK RECORD
Our last 18 months have been hectic and we predict the next 12 months to be even more exciting:
Futureneers is s a collaboration of like-minded entrepreneurs, to invest, do deals, start and grow businesses and then give back to other entrepreneurs and those less fortunate - driven by profits, but never sacrificing ethics, while always having fun doing it!
*Futureneers Capital is a registered Financial Services Provider (FSP 46996) and registered Section 12J venture Capital Company | Investments is by Invitation only | Minimum Investment: R1m | Funding of up to 80% available to qualifying investors limited to specific investment products and NCR terms and conditions | All calculations presented herein assumes a maximum section 12J Tax benefit of 45%, 7% interest on call rates and CPI of 4%.
*RETURNS ARE TARGETS ONLY AND CANNOT BE GUARANTEED. INVESTORS ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO OBTAIN EXTERNAL LEGAL, TAX AND FINANCIAL ADVISE AND REQUEST THE VARIOUS PPM'S AND LEGAL AGREEMENTS FOR FURTHER REVIEW AND DETAILED ANALYSIS BY THEIR ADVISORS. ALSO REFER T&C's BELOW.
1. Please note that an investment in a Futureneers registered Venture Capital Company is by invitation only and not available as an offer to the public. Not all interested parties may be allowed to invest.
2. All benefits and savings referred to on this website relate to a potential income tax saving should the investors deduct their full investments for income tax purposes in accordance with section 12J of the Income Tax act - limited to up to 45% for individuals and trusts and up to 28% for companies (being their assumed effective tax rate saving - actuals may be different), and assuming the investment is made in qualifying entities and the Investor qualifies for the tax benefit.
3. Please obtain external financial and tax advice before investing in any section 12J Venture Capital Company.
4. Potential investors should take note that there are risks involved in buying or selling any financial product and that they are advised to consult a personal financial adviser and tax consultant before making any investment into Venture Capital Companies (VCCs).
5. VCCs are regulated by the Financial Services Conduct Authority (FSCA) and are governed by the South African Revenue Service (SARS).
6. Investments made into any VCC are equity in nature. Investors should therefore note that:
- Past performance is not an indication of future performance; and
- There are no guarantees in place when investing in VCC shares; and
- The investor may loose a portion or even the full investment.
6. The content provided on this website does not constitute as solicitation, guidance, proposal, invitation or investment recommendation, and prior to selecting a financial product it is recommended that investors seek specialised financial, legal and tax advice.